It is recommended to change the mattress every 8-10 years to sleep in hygienic conditions.
A healthy and sound sleep promotes well-being and mood. But the well-known formula that you need to sleep at least 8 hours a day does not always activity.
At the same time, do not forget about the sleeping bed on which you sleep. How to choose, and then put the bed so that the dream is correct and sound, knows Home.
- The height of the bed should be 7-9 cm above the level of a person’s knees.
- The length of the bed should be 10 cm longer than the height of a person.
- The width of the bed should be sufficient so that a person can easily turn in a dream.
- Sleep on his side. If you are used to sleeping on your side, you need to keep your spine straight. Therefore, a softer mattress is suitable, which will bend in the shoulders and hips and provide the necessary support to the rest of the body. Use a higher pillow to reduce tension in the neck.
- Sleep on the back. In this position, support must be provided in the neck and base of the spine. For this, a medium-hard mattress is suitable.
- Sleep on my stomach. This position requires special support in the neck and base of the spine. We recommend choosing the most rigid mattresses. A small pillow will allow you to avoid excess tension in the neck.
Even the best mattress becomes less comfortable over time, harmful microorganisms and dust accumulate in the upholstery and filler. It is recommended to change the mattress every 8-10 years in order to sleep in hygienic conditions, however, in order to extend the life of the mattress, proper care is needed:
Change bed sheets at least once a week.
Ventilate the mattress for at least a couple of hours before laying fresh sheets.
For uniform wear, the mattress needs to be turned over from time to time. And it’s better to do it more often from the first months after the purchase.
To keep the bed clean, use an extra thin mattress and a removable cover that can be machined washed.
Secrets of a good sleep
- So that the dream is strong, and the morning – peppy and joyful, before going to bed, do not eat up
- The ideal temperature in the bedroom should be around + 17-18 °C. The bedroom should be ventilated and if possible leave the window open all night.
- Sounds and light stimulate the brain. Therefore, we must try to keep silence in the bedroom. To prevent light from entering the room, it is better to hang dark curtains on the windows.
Leave a Reply